View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 11:55 AM   #1026
BruceH

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by amagalla View Post
Bruce has all the cool stuff. He flies planes, has a cool ass Porsche... He probably stopped aging when he was 25.
Now that's some funny stuff! My S is the coolest thing I own and it was less than half the cost of either of my two other vehicles, a truck and a Toyota Highlander. Without this forum, my Boxster would just be a plain Jane example. Thanks to this forum, I have those outstanding headlights(thanks Fred and Charles!), the OBC hack(Pdwight), the Skybreaker(Fred again), the one touch soft top(Shehadehd) and of course lots of various items from eBay I have a short shifter waiting in the garage(Ben) that looks like a work of art! Jake's spin on oil filter adapter. My calipers look better than new, I have an iPad mini installed that looks OEM, and a very reasonably priced performance exhaust, all thanks to the DIY section. Some really cool stuff and all of it because of a great group of guys, seriously, this forum is a pretty unique place. With the exception of a few spats and as long as we don't mention a certain animal that rhymes with "spats", things are pretty civil around here.

I just got in this morning at 4:50am after a 10 and a half hour flight, that will age you really fast But yes, flying airplanes is still pretty cool. It is all I have ever wanted to do and I know I am very fortunate to be able to get paid for something that I love doing
iPad Mini Dash Install
DEPO Tail Lights
BruceH is offline   Reply With Quote