View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 05:49 PM   #110
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesp View Post
So exactly how are air molecules joined together such that one can pull another? Little strings? High pressure pushing into low pressure is intuitively obvious, but low pressure "pulling" in high pressure? Puzzling.
I don't know James. How is dirt pulled into your vacuum cleaner? Is each piece of dirt attached to each other with a little string such that one can pull another? Gravity is pulling the dirt down to the Earth, but the vacuum has enough force to pull the dirt off the ground. The force of the piston can not move air?

I'm not a scientist, maybe I shouldn't comment on anything since I'm not. I'm just trying to help out. All I know is the simulation of the air flow through the Distribution T is not like putting a leaf blower in the end of the Distribution T and blowing air at it. There seems to be a difference in what our engine is doing with the air and what the leaf blower is doing with the air.

Maybe you can clear this up? Is the simulation incorrect? Help out if you know, throwing jabs at me doesn't help anyone.