View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 06:53 AM   #59
tommy583
98 Arctic silver 986

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoBeerToad View Post
Ordering Kroil and new caliper bolts. The good news is that the other three (I only have access to do one side at a time due to room) came out beautifully. It just scared me because the frozen one was the first one I tried so I expected them all to be trouble. Got the rear caliper painted and it looks beautiful. A little too much paint on a couple spots, but hardly noticeable except to me. Putting the decal on today and throwing some clear coat on. Hopefully, the PB Blaster does the trick on the frozen bolt and I'll get to keep the Kroil for another time because I really want to get this project done now that I see how pretty they are.

First coat

Well i'm a fan of PB but believe me when i tell you the Kroil works so much better i couldn't even believe it. PB wasn't doing anything even after letting it sit for over a week. I had the Kroil on there for less than a day and I could tell it was going to work. So if you have no patience like me it will be hard to wait for the Kroil to arrive, but you will be glad when it does.

PS the red looks great
tommy583 is offline   Reply With Quote