View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 07:49 AM   #38
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb92563 View Post
Thats a cool looking spoiler. One of the best looking I've seen in ages for the Boxster.

Its not suitable for racing (Glued down really?!) and since racing is not your goal who cares about the weight.

It will attract the attention of every ricer for miles.

It will also make you car look faster when parked.

I'm all for personalizing and beautifying your car and makes for good small talk with others.

Do what makes you happy and enjoy.
You know they use glue to install windows in sky scrapers. Just because it says glued on doesn't mean it's going to fall off.

I called the US office about the weight and the guy who answered the phone even knew about the email I sent them over the weekend. He said he did not have one in hand to weigh, he will have some today and let me know the actual weight no later then the 6th. He also said it doesn't weigh 77lbs lol.

Actually I've had Mustangs and Chargers mess with me, only "ricer" if you could call him that was a Mitsubishi Evo and you could hear his turbo(s) blow off valves go pssh when he switched gears. I held pretty good to him, he beat me, but that was before my mods too. That was on a highway, not from stand still start.

Last edited by KRAM36; 05-05-2015 at 09:22 AM.
KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote