View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 01:15 PM   #1
rdass623

confusion and frustration

on my 05 boxster with the pcm 2.1, I have recently experienced a problem. the buttons on the head unit have become un responsive with the exception of the volume knob (controlling only the volume not turning on or off the unit) and the selector knob (only allowing a scroll through the menus on the various screens and not select the individual folders). the key pad controlling the station selection am/fm, cd and all other buttons on the head are non responsive. when using the steering wheel the control, they appear to be operating properly.

does anyone have any idea of what is going on with this? it is through fiddling around in my driveway I was able to figure out the functionality of the steering wheel inputs, but this is quite a distraction to attempt to change a radio station while the car is in motion.

any help or advice would be appreciated...
rdass623 is offline   Reply With Quote