View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 01:06 PM   #14
Bruce Wayne

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAM36 View Post
That's not a problem. I have the proper tool to remove them and have removed one just to look at it.

May cats are bad and so are my O2 Senors. I'm putting headers with 200 cell cats on the car. I'm going to put new O2 Senors on them. So the removal of the old O2 Senors isn't an issue.
That's good.. obviously the weather in Kasas City isn't as destrimental as the UK. i had to replace the O2 sensors on the range rover last saturday. a couple of hours of heat, pb blaster, turn a bit with a breaker bar on the O2 socket, wiggle back and forth rinse and repeat.. finally got one out.. i left the other one till this weekend.

i thought the O2 sensors were going out on the boxster and was really not looking forward to that joy... 4 heat and corrosion 'welded' in live data seems to show its the MAF. i'm more pleased on that funnily enough !

That's one of the many things i miss about my time in the US (SoCal) cars dont corrode up to the eyeballs and you guys have garages that can actually fit a car in !
2x Range Rover Classic & CSK
Bruce Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote