View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 01:39 PM   #2
986Jim

I had this for my Talon and VW's dads Nissan, Honda's etc. Anything OBD2.
http://pocketlogger.com/index.php?pid=obdii

It's designed for the Talon originally but works on all OBD2 cars I have played with. It has Trouble codes of course, but will monitor all aspects of the ECU, timing, O2, Voltage, Speed, Temps, etc etc anything the ecu will see. You can also log these while driving with RPM so you can see exactly what each value is doing as you drive.

I have used this to tune many of my cars with a SAFC (Google SAFC if your unsure what it is) with great results. I may see if a SAFC will work on the Porsche and see if I can pick up any HP with it. Generally on most NA cars you can get 8-10whp with Air Fuel tuning on a SAFC. Some cars it just doens't work on (Mazda for example) others have much success. I made 6whp on the dyno with a Integra Type-R which is pretty well setup from the factory and 17whp with a WRX (turbo).

The trouble code part of it is great. It tells the Code number and what the code is. You can clear codes and log them as you drive if your trying to figure out when they show up and what your doing when it happens.

I sold mine a year ago but I'm going to pick one up again I think.
986Jim is offline   Reply With Quote