View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 03:10 AM   #14
Giller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonichristi View Post
Blah, blah, blah...

Self serving crap, as always. "Zero failures"? BS. You have said yourself that there are numerous failures, you just always point the blame somewhere else. I also seriously question your ridiculously (self serving) high number of 25,000. You got anything to back that up?
How about some real documented numbers on installs and ACTUAL FAILURES? You know, all of those failures that you blame on improper install or other failures causing the bearing to fail? I've researched your postings extensively, so have a rough idea and the numbers look similar to the bearing that Porsche chose.
I applaud your efforts. I really do. But all of these monkeys that follow you need a serious dose of reality. Who, in their right mind, takes advice from someone that stands to profit from that advice? I might if it weren't for the FACT that you deny any culpability and claim your creation to be bullet proof with a WHOPPING 30 DAY WARRANTY!!!

Self. Serving. Crap.
Weren't you supposed to quit the forums? You still working on that? Hurry up.
More self serving crap from this guy here. I've never seen a post of his serve any value other than to bash others. Wish he would hurry up and quit the forums! And as he himself has stated before.....no one asked for your opinion.