View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 02:47 AM   #11
Timco
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonichristi View Post
Here's a fine example:

In the thread linked below, the original poster asks if anyone else has had trouble with their LNE spin-on oil filter adapter loosening up, causing an oil leak (and possibly catastrophic engine failure when the car dumps all of its oil on the highway). You quickly replied with "I developed that component", and "we've not had that happen, even once".
Yet, in that short little thread that was just started, there are at least 2 reports in only 5 posts reporting leaks. How many more are out there?
Deny, deny, deny! Always user error, right? It's your policy
I'm not saying you bring nothing to the table; I'm just saying that the something that you do bring is laced with self serving false advertising and utter denial of responsibility. I'll pass (see my signature).

You really need to stop jumping on every one of these posts and bashing these people. It makes you look really petty and small. I would go to them long before I would even think about going to you. I would also never even mention your or your company's name to anyone needing help, based solely on your bad attitude and unprofessional posts.

LN Spin On Adapter worked itself loose? - Rennlist Discussion Forums
Lol. Nice rants. How would you suggest ensuring every spin on adapter was properly torqued if you sold to the public?

Your posts are far more "unprofessional" and mud slinging at best, and always show up after a Raby post. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

So you have an opinion about IMS bearings. Cool story, bro!!!