View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 04:54 PM   #8
PorscheFan5

The item you attached a link to from eBay is the assy at the back of the handle and lock cylinder assy. If you are able to pull on your handle and open the door the plastic piece in the eBay assy (I have marked with arrow in the attached picture) is probably ok. If you are not able to open the door by pulling the handle then that black plastic piece is broken and you could perhaps get it from Porsche or another place.

My guess is that you are able to open the door with the handle (since you have not mentioned that as a problem). In that case and in my mind you either have the paddle broken, or the round metal piece with ears is broken. There could be other things but that would be my guess. In my case the round piece with ears was broken and my paddle was good. If you order the item I ordered you will be able to replace the round piece (with some slight filing to the base of the piece with the paddle). If your paddle is broken, I don't have a source for you from which to get the paddle. Perhaps someone else on the forum may be able to help you.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by PorscheFan5; 03-26-2015 at 04:57 PM.
PorscheFan5 is offline   Reply With Quote