View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 08:37 AM   #1
Rondog

Dream Realized.....

First off..... i cannot thank all of you enough for helping me... Y'all answered my routinely silly questions with sage insight and honesty that help me immensely in the search for my dream......

Last weekend my wife and i flew up to No. Cal to inspect and purchase my new ride. The car-- which was the finalist in a long search-- has practically everything i wanted. We bought it through a dealer and sales rep, Gary Q, couldn't have been better. ( He gave us all the time we needed to inspect & drive the car-- without hovering over us.)

Anyway...we purchased the car and after a day in the area..we set off home on a rainy easter morning.... We drove down Hwy 1, which is without a doubt one of the most beautiful drives in the world. The rain let up and turned into a glorious trek.

As for the car... it is pristine and an "E" ticket ride to drive...It is everything i hoped it would be.

So here is my dream realized......thanks again to all that gave me guidance... there are sure to be plenty more "newbie" questions....

RONDOG

2005 987S
BLK/BLK
PASM
SPTS CHRONO +
PCM w NAV
19" CARRERA S

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...P4724Large.jpg
Rondog is offline   Reply With Quote