View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 07:49 AM   #39
antny

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post

This is the Kicker Hideaway behind my seat. I am 5'7 and have no issues with it there which is why its behind mine, if I were taller I could simply have put it behind the passenger seat. That Pioneer option also looks nice and will save a 1/2 and inch but I really like the quality of the kicker and will vouch for it on sound quality and ease of installation.

*note* disregard condition of my seats. my purchase of a zeintop pushed that project right on down the road. Its also snowing so that's why all the white lines in the pic.

I will post the link to the subwoofer as well.
KICKER | Hideaway Powered Subwoofer
I just installed this sub in mine. Not bad for the size. Definitely fills the lack of bass in the car. I also bypassed my factory amp with an aftermarket to make my Alpine dash and Pioneer door speakers work better. I am pretty satisfied with the overall sound now. My ears are happy again during my drives. I had the Subaru under seat sub in my last Subaru's I owned and it is more of a mid range speaker than a sub. Very little bass output. I would recommend the kicker unit if you can get it cheaper than 300 online or ebay. I bit the bullet when I was at Best buy so I paid full MSRP which is rare for me but money well spent if you like higher quality sound systems. I have replaced every sound system in every car I have owned since I was 16.

Last edited by antny; 03-19-2015 at 07:53 AM.
antny is offline   Reply With Quote