View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 04:35 PM   #18
Brucelee

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach schnell
hmmm - makes me think I should call Hoehn in Carlsbad and verify that my warranty began when I drove the car off the lot in Feb - mine is also an 05 that had 70 miles on it. I'm sure I raised the question while there, but then again, I also expected two keys when I bought the car. They fibbed and said, oh no, you only get one, if you want another you have to order it. well, i checked into it and found out i was right and contacted my sales person who promptly said, oh, yeah, we must of lost it, I'll get ya another one. The other one finally arrived a week and a half ago - of course, not programmed, though. so, back to the drawing board.

do you think i should just call Porsche and inquire about the effective date of my warranty or should i start with the dealership?
Call Mike Cooper in the service dept (760-438-4434) and ask him if he would look this up in the service dept data base. They have the REAL date which every Porsche service shop would view when deciding if an item is under warranty. Mike is staight shooter, tell him Rich Belloff suggested the call.

PS-don't call first thing in the morning, they are really busy.

Yes, the car should have two keys!

Duh on some of these salesmen.

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote