View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 04:54 PM   #29
VaBadBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post
Same point I was trying to get across with Eric's, also was no intention of dogging on it, just that it is a racing top. It is not made for the daily functionality that our tops offer.

(BTW dude, mine is pretty much off the market because I finally get to pick it up color matched tomorrow so not trying to take your sale lol)

I can understand someone not wanting to put the money into a car with a lower value but I will have 20k into my Boxster since August with my top, stereo, wheels, and tinted lights. I know the KBB won't ever value it that high but i have a 60k mile world class sports car that can look like a Boxster or a Cayman within minutes. To me, it is worth every penny I have spent and I WILL get every bit of my money's worth in enjoyment.

For any potential buyers, what you need to look at is this basically allows you to have the sexy curves of a Cayman, AND still the beautiful weather drop top action of a Boxster in a really refined package. I know what VaBadBoy is asking for his top and I paid a similar price for mine and I think it is really fair for what you get, although yes, its a little hard to part with that much for a cosmetic item.
Thanks man!
VaBadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote