View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 12:50 AM   #7
sickbananas

Thanks for the info so far, to clarify, I currently have Designtek lowering springs, with no adjustable rear toe arms.

My car is not a daily driver, only a weekend car and I do track days once every second month. Im looking to lower the car a little more and have a overall better suspension setup to improve the handling.

I don't believe in using cheap/bad quality parts but do see the KSports, D2 racing and Yellow DPS to name a few are a lot cheaper, what are the thoughts on these brands?

Having read your replies I need the following for a proper set-up, please correct me if I am wrong:

-coilover kit (with or without camber adjustment for front only?)

-camber adjustment plates for the front should the coilover kit not include them/adjustable toe control arms oem gt3- would one use control arms together with coilers that have built in camber adjustment?

-adjustable rear toe arms

-aftermarket GT3 style swaybars with drop links-These are to replace my current swaybars to a stiffer version?

from all the parts mentioned besides the coilover kit, it seems Tarett is the brand to go for? Can any OEM GT3 parts be used and it that better than the Tarett version?
de-snorkeled, clear lights, sports exhaust, zeintec hard top, zein wing, B&M short shifter, DesignTek lowering springs, DesignTek carbon fibre strut brace front and rear, 18'' carerra 5 spokes, semi slick tyres, entire soft top delete, engine cover delete,red console,L&N deep sump, volo performance chip, raptor shift light, de-cat'ed, OEM GT3 bucket seats.
sickbananas is offline   Reply With Quote