View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 07:20 AM   #22
cfos

May be too late for this but, I'm pretty sure I have all the above (with the exception that I have the 20s). As for the light design package. It is nice, but not sure it is $720 nice - it depends on what you may already be looking to get but haven't listed. I would definitely spend to get the wheels you want. As others have said, I agree with the heated seats - one of the best, most used options. I also have the auto dimming mirrors & rain sensor. It's nice, but is this a car that will see rain? Up to you, but in my mind, it is easier to spend the $ now then miss out on something that detracts from enjoyment.

One comment I have regarding a few earlier posts - I don't know that I would ever go for the ceramic brakes. A recent article, I think in the Panarama, was really interesting in that it describe replacement costs - IIRC, it is $20k+. Also, among those that use their cars on the track, the people described in the article often switched out their ceramic brakes for more "standard" brakes as the the level of braking didn't seem to make THAT much of a difference over the replacement costs for the ceramics - which don't seem to last too long when used on a track). As I said, not sure I fully remember the article, but it is something I'd go back and re-read prior to laying out some $9k and then factor in replacement costs.

Last edited by cfos; 03-08-2015 at 07:33 AM.
cfos is offline   Reply With Quote