View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 02:16 PM   #870
BrokenLinkage

Thanks Fred, just got in under the wire with my order!

I'm curious as to what your next project will be:
A cupholder that actually works, and mounts to the seat frame and retracts under the seat when not in use?
Maybe a fusion of the 987 airbox with the 986 MAF holder for those trying to up the intake air volume, made of a durable and thermally insulating plastic with just enough deformation to allow installation without bending any sheet metal tabs in the engine bay.
Or a titanium replacement bolt package for all the unsprung elements of the suspension, to increase strenght and decrease mass.
Or perhaps a replacement for the no-longer available Byrd/Bird center armrest extension, this time with built-in iPod/USB/cigarette lighter outlets, and a switch for the Skybreaker?
How about a deep base subwoofer for the trunk, that is ported to the cabin?
A better LED tail light?
Spark plug tubes that don't crack and don't conduct electricity.
A lightweight track trailer that can haul 4 tires OR a motorcycle to the track?
A mod that replaces the headlight corner triangle with bottle rocket launch tubes?
Or whatever strikes your fancy!

( between the GTprojectors and the Skybreaker, a standard has been set for ingenious product development that leaves us hungry for more!)
Actually, given that you have a REAL job also, I suspect a vacation may be in order once the current backlog is cleared...
BrokenLinkage is offline   Reply With Quote