Thread: LN IMS Bearing
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 05:08 AM   #3
Xcellr8

I think the slow response is a combination of 2 factors. One, LNE now has a dual row bearing that fits into the single row engine, so your single row bearing, though still good, is less desirable than it was. Which takes me to the second factor, price. You mentined a lower price, but didn't specify what the new low price is.

I'm going to give you a number, which is NOT a low ball number - because it is based on actual sales - even though I know that because I'm the first to tell you what it's current value is, that you are going to immediately reject my number. I've purchased 2 such bearings, in the past two months from sellers with similar circumstances, for $325 plus shipping to Decatur, IL USA 62526.

Combined with the older technology, in part that number is lower than you expected because the buyer can't be sure that the manufacturer will provide support/warranty since we were not the orginal purchaser.

If you decide to take me up on my bid, send me a PM. I pay via Paypal upon presentation of a Paypal invoice/money request with item description included for business records.

Thanks, Joe
Xcellr8 is offline   Reply With Quote