View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 11:09 AM   #868
Nine8Six

24hrs countdown - Last Call!

When this hits 00:00 (Shanghai time), all goes down at my end. Guess this was all sufficient notice guys. Did my best!

00:00 edit, removed the JS counter... that thing started to spin counter clockwise. Odd.... felt like going back in time lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
Just a quick note that all of the orders I've received from you good fellas is being taken care at highest level. 3 weeks waiting period now so if any of you guys think of grabbing a set, think about the lead time (forget what the website says... i.e 5-7day turnover). That's a scam now lollll Temporarily anyway (I'm unusually overloaded atm)

We got 48hrs left before this shuts down Fancy and creative laser work accepted!

^ On the workbench atm. Some Blue w/blue AE, Orange w/amber AE, Black w/amber, Corvette kit for Chris, I pass 7 other kits lollll... Some of you may recognize their kit - I'm aiming to ship those to you guys this coming weekend (yummy stuff comin your way)

Cabintrophobic - awful weather here too... I need a topless drive bad lolll

Last edited by Nine8Six; 02-28-2015 at 02:59 PM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote