View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 09:21 PM   #10
ECU_Doctor
ECU Wizard

I can assure you guys that I am not the voucher also.

I re map ECUs for the third gen camaro community, with great success and have made a decent living doing so, they dont call me the ECU Doctor for nothing.

My Boxster findings are very recent, I haven't dynoed the car yet to see the real gains but my stop watch shows a mere 3 second 0-60 time.

Going to hit the dyno in the coming weeks here to get you guys some real results, you guys will be amazed. I am not asking for any money or anything from anyone at this point. Was just seeing if there is any interest in my findings, not to be flamed. Please have faith in me the ECU Doctor. The things you can do with computers are just mind boggling.

Also I may add, I haven't determined the long term effects on this re map yet. Might have to adjust a few things to get it reliable and to last, once I am confident in my work I will open the offer to you guys.

I will post my dyno results as soon as I possibly can for you guys, as I said im super busy re mapping ECU's for customers outside hours of my day job.

Happy Motoring :dance:
ECU_Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote