View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 09:36 AM   #3
kyle986driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucelee
First off, what is the quality of the tires you are running and their present condition? A pair of fist rate tires in good condition would NOT create the conditions you are describing, assuming you are running the car within its limits.

If you are pushing the car over its limits, no tire in the world will matter, right?

RE: Doughnuts, this is a mid-engine car and will not routinely run doughnuts the way a front-engine, rear drive car will. This cheap stunt requires a torquey motor up front and not much weight in the rear.

Obvisously, the Box does not meet these criteria.

My question to you is, are you aware that if you continue to try to do Doughnuts, you will have your car taken by the Porsche police? This car is not to be subjected to that kind of behavior no matter what!

ok, first off my tires are 225/40zr18 in the front...i dont feel like im pushing it past its limits, the tires seem to be in really good shape..im not really looking to do donuts as much as get the car to break loose in corners, im looking for some oversteer...porsche police? sounds fake..lol
kyle986driver is offline   Reply With Quote