View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 09:03 PM   #17
cfos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiryu View Post
Hi all,

Is there anything, other than the looks, that is worth getting the 13 over the 11(which i researched is a facelifted 06). We searched hard for a 09-12 but there just arent that many around that has PDK. I noticed the 13s have adjustable suspension? and exhaust note is a bit louder. But to my wife's eyes they all look similar lol

Appreciate any feedback!
Well, the only options I couldn't live without are navi/sound plus, and a warranty that covers 2-4 years. I'd pick that one.

Seriously though, if you are looking to spend that kind of money, get the one that has the options that YOU/WIFE want, but, more importantly, get the one the Wife agrees to buy. Any other argument for/against is moot.

Personally, I don't think $4-7,000 is a great deal of money especially if you are making a decision because it is economically advantageous versus what you really want. If you are going to spend your time pining for the fjords, because you made a money-over-options choice you/wife REALLY want, spend the money now - isn't that what money is for?

... unless your Mrs. disagrees as you never want any argument to devolve to the $4-$7,000 EXTRA that you spent on a car - should this happen, you will find that that $4-$7,000 is the most expensive cost you've ever incurred.

That aside, I'm partial the 2013 (either), but I'm biased and have a 2013 and never driven the 2011.