View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 08:41 PM   #15
keysguy

The last time I was pulled over was on a two lane bridge. He was coming toward me when he "lit me up" I got to the end of the bridge pulled over and waited for him to turn around and get me. He came flying over the bridge then had to hit his brakes hard as he almost drove past me. As I waited for him I got my reg and license out. He was not happy he didn't get to "chase me". As he was in his patrol car running all my info a female officer in another car showed up. She approached my car with her hand on her gun and was what I would call jittery and nervous. This made me very nervous. I asked if there was a problem and she asked me why I was so nervous. I told her " I'm nervous because you have your hand on your gun and you are a bit jittery and look unsure of yourself. I don't want to get shot." About that same time the other officer came back with my ticket and we ended the stop. I have a concealed weapons permit and been pulled over while carrying and NEVER felt unsafe after letting the officer know I was armed and where the gun was. I was unarmed this stop and was a bit nervous that I was going to be shot by his "back up" On a positive note he did cut me a big break on what my ticket should have been. (It still hurt)
keysguy is offline   Reply With Quote