View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 10:09 AM   #1
Tarek307

2003 porsche boxster - 1 owner- ims retrofit-service records $12900

only 79k MILES

I only have a couple of posts here however i'm a regular on rennlist & 6speedonline. From time to time i find gems like this one through my car connections and offer them for sale to members of the forums. This one was a trade in at Carmax i picked up 2 weeks ago. car is mint- i've been driving it and loving it- just waiting for it to find a good home.

- I took the pics at dusk so you can see water condensation on the hood from the fog in some of the pics- it was wet and cold that day.

EMAIL ME - Tarek307@hotmail

*PIC BEFORE LAST HAS AUTO CHECK REPORT INCLUDING VIN#*

***1 OWNER 2003 PORSCHE BOXSTER MANUAL TRANS**** *
***LOW MILES+ ALL SERVICE RECORDS**
***IMS RETROFIT DONE BY FLAT 6 INNOVATIONS**(IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE IMS IS- JUST GOOGLE BOXSTER IMS & YOU WILL SEE HOW IMPORATANT THIS $3000 JOB IS***
**NEW CLUTCH LESS THAN 7K MILES AGO.
**This is the cleanest 03" Boxster example you will currently find on the market!
*Silver exterior with rare Beige Top.
*This car is immaculate in & out- Just 1 owner, always babied & serviced time.
*Less than 10,000 miles a year-
*The top looks brand new & works with no issues.
*Only Mod is "S" Exhaust Tips

*Engine is nice & smooth, the car upshifts & downshifts smoothly.
*The 2003-2004 Boxster has a different engine & few updates than the 1998-2002, The engine is the more reliable usually trouble free boxer revised engine- It also has the glove box & Glass rear window.
*Exterior is in excellent condition, paint is great & i just got the entire car fully detailed with clay bar + wax inside & out on 1/9/2015.
*Head lights & tail lights had PROTECTIVE FILM ON THEM SINCE DAY 1- i Just REMOVED that so you basically have BRAND NEW HEADLIGHTS- not that ugly faded yellowish look!
if you want to get peculiar & detailed i'm noting every scratch below & also look at the last photo which shows all those.
-there is a part on bottom of drivers door where i tried to repair a scratch with spray paint match & it doesn't look very good & should be redone- rear trunk had bike rack and it left small dents- rear bumper has some peeling and paint cracking from parking on street- front bumper has normal rock chips.
*The interior looks great, id grade it 8-10, few signs of wear on the drivers seat bolster + shift knob + porsche crest on steering wheel.
*Carfax Certified, no accidents, clean clear title in hand.

Options:
-Premuim wheels, i believe those are part of the Sport Design Package
-Pwr windows/locks
-Pwr top.
-Climate Control.

Service History Highlights.*just including some recent important services*
1-IMS RETROFIT @ FLAT 6 INNOVATIONS.
77K MILES: IGNITION LOCK
76K MILES: OIL CHANGE/CONTROL ARM + BUSHINGS.
JAN 2013: 2 BRAND NEW REMOTE KEYS / TRANSPONDERS.
68K MILES: NEW IDLER PULLEY
68K MILES: NEW CLUTCH/FLY WHEEL.
60K MILES: PERFORM FULL 60K SERVICE
60K: NEW WATER PUMP.

****MORE IMAGES BELOW***

Last edited by Tarek307; 01-24-2015 at 10:14 AM.
Tarek307 is offline   Reply With Quote