View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 06:33 PM   #19
Jager

Garage
True Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYprodriver View Post
Being a ex-Marine has gotten me out of more tickets than any other stategy. I need to carry my I.D. card with me at all times.
A few years ago a friend of mine, who was a Captain in the U.S. Air Force, was driving us to a pre-season baseball game. He was extremely excited to get to the game and to gather some autographs from some of the players. He was so talkative about the players and stats that he didn’t realize how fast he was driving. As we passed by a Motorcycle Cop (that was going 70), I asked my friend, “Didn’t you see that Cop?” He said, “What Cop?” (Fast forward to the getting pulled-over part) My friend hands the Cop his driver’s license and military ID card. The Cop asks, “Captain? … Captain of what?” My friend replies, “Air Force”. The Cop stood there silent for about 15 seconds and then says, “Marines are the best huh?” My friend with a puzzled look on his face says, “Excuse me?” (This is where I punched my friend in the arm) The Cop repeats, “Marines are the best huh?” My friend says, “Oh yes sir!” The Cop continues with, “Then the Navy huh?” My friend replies, “Yes sir!” Cop then says, “Then the Coast Guard” My friend replies, “Yes Sir!” Cop (starting to get a smile on his face), “Then the Army huh” My friend says, “Yes sir!” Then the Cop says, “The Air Force is on the bottom of the list huh?” My friend replies, “Oh yes sir, I couldn’t agree more!” The Cop let my friend go without a warning.

300K Mile Club

Last edited by Jager; 01-21-2015 at 06:45 PM.
Jager is offline   Reply With Quote