View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 04:27 AM   #276
JonD

Smile

Hi Nine86,

I have been following posts etc on this Forum for around a year now on and off but didn't join until today.

I've had the same model Porsche as you for the last year and absolutely love the little lady!

I have been toying with the idea of purchasing a wind deflector from Porsche here in Melbourne Australia now for sometime, but have been put off by the last person I spoke to suggesting that driving with a wind deflector installed makes more turbulence than without one. And said he actually had a few hats blown off because of it LOL.

Anyway, I don't care, after seeing what you have created Nine, I so want one. Devastated that you are out of stock :ah:

Anyway I just registered to be informed when you have more on that link you provided at The ultimate bi-xenon headlight retrofit kit for Sport & Super cars

My 986 is Maroon and was thinking a violet illumination would look amazing. Here in Australia we're not allowed any kind of illumination on cars that is red (except for brakes) or blue those colours are reserved for Police and emergency vehicles. At least that's what I have been informed.

Anyway mate. I have to say from go to woe I have been so very impressed with your absolute brilliance and dedication to this DIY project, I hope you make a bundle out of it mate, you MOST certainly deserve it. And thank you for making the price affordable to us that don't have a lot to spend and the exchange rate is so bad LOL.

Hope to get notification soon that you have more in stock. Take care 986 and thank again!
John
JonD is offline   Reply With Quote