View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 05:21 PM   #235
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenLinkage View Post
Fred
Ignore the bs. Not worth the emotional energy. Ranks lower than cats, car flipping, gun storage, or oil choice.
I admire your work and would like to add my patronage by putting dibs on that last kit. Still deciding color & pattern.
Thanks
Can we blame my silly emotional thing on too much sniffing pmma vapors?! Ducted & fan ventilation sys or not, you still can smell & puff-it real good. I SWEAR I was looking green when I woke up last Thursday morning :/

I'll have some more kits in about 2-3 weeks no worries. We need to have a few spares just in case also lolllll Got to assume they're all going to fail, blow your ashtray fuse, and catch fire during their first week (according to the latest online gossips anyway).

Tony, Tom, keeping one for you guys as well (reserved)

That gtp site got some pretty cool features I have to admit. Lets you sign-up for an instant notification when stocks are back (see grab below).

About that gtp site, if anyone have any concerns: its conn is encrypted with quality ssl from Comodo and the platform (Magento) is maintained with the latest security patches hours after being published. Host's files & folders and given the highest possible permission and that from the server /root acc. I rent a dedicated server mainly for this purpose (no no compromised cheap shared hosting pkg for me thank you very much). Host/server is based in SoCal (InMotionHosting), and so is your data (got nothing in CN, I use offshore bankacc also lol). So.... go ahead, technically it is the best I can offer in terms of ecomm and support atm (I'm not that 'cheap' no worries loll)