View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 02:40 PM   #1
boxsterinjapan

New Boxster owner in Japan

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I thought I was new to the forum but when I tried to register, it seems that I already had back in the day when I was looking for a boxster a few years ago.

I'm a Canadian ex-pat who has been living in Japan for the last 12 years. First time Porsche owner. I just purchased an '03 Boxster S in arctic silver. It should be arriving next week sometime. 6 speed, 53k KMs, Sports Package, Magic Onishi (Japanese brand) exhaust. I had them swap out the alcantra seats for a set of full leather sports seats from another Porsche they had on the lot as well.

I have been creeping this forum for quite a while trying to get as much information as I could about what to look for and everything has been very helpful.

I have been a Porsche fan as a child but haven't been able to purchase one until now. In the past I have had a 240sx, MR2 NA, BMW Z3, MR2 turbo, and a handful of not so sporty cars. Currently my daily driver is an '08 Lexus RX (in Japan it's called a Harrier). I also have a van that is not available in NA called an Alphard, which my wife drives. After a long hiatus from sports cars, and crashing my ducati, I decided it was time to get back into it!

Looking forward to learning some more about the boxster and also the perma-grin that I keep hearing so much about.
boxsterinjapan is offline   Reply With Quote