View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 10:21 AM   #12
papasmurf

Some of the thread participants

kind of suggested not talking about the incident to avoid anything incriminating being used one way or the other in the settlement and blame game...without knowing any more about the accident, for some reason I kind of feel bad for the truck driver as he may be fighting a bit of an uphill battle if he is not at fault.

The one event like this I participated in I was towards the back half (nissan Z-cars) of the group and the route circled around a large lake and park in the area. I remember spectators standing alongside the road as the cars passed, some of them moving well past the speed limit and thinking if a child ran across the road, pet, etc. not to mention some of the people pulling boats around blind curves coming your way. Towards the end of the drive I had been passed by just about everyone in the group that was behind me...that was the signal to call it quits and I broke away from the group and did my own thing from that point forward. The drive was fun at first and the sight of that many cars/owners together was cool but it just became sensless after a while. Hope the drive they were on with the 993TT was a bit more sensible.
papasmurf is offline   Reply With Quote