View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 09:26 AM   #8
Chuck W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timco View Post
When you have a significant back injury.
Ugh.... Hang in there. I've had a chronic back problem for 7 years as a result of work. It's an ass kicker. Too many procedures to list with no help at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzle of Bees View Post
Too bad about your back, but I never let work impact my health. I used to be dedicated and learned early that work did not give a rats ass about me, despite my dedication.
You are so right. I worked same employer for 35 years before retiring. In the 1970's & 80s there were no HIPA laws. When you turned your paperwork in for a transfer you had to include a copy of your sick / injured history. Needless to say if you wanted to go anywhere you didn't take a sick day or get hurt on the job. In 35 years I took one sick day and when I hurt my back I didn't take any time off. Big mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsceash View Post
After riding a friends Cayman, I replaced the seats ++++ Recaro Pole Position Leather. Best money I ever spent.
Very interesting. Were they plug and play?

I ordered the Boxster with the Comfort Package which includes seats with electrical height, length and backrest adjustment, left and right; driver's side memory function and adjustable lumbar support (a $2,090 option), Heated Seats Package (a $400 option) and Porsche Crest in Headrest (a $210 option). I could lose the head crest but the Comfort Package and heated seats are a must. I wonder if I could find Cayman seats with the Comfort Package features?

2016 BMW M2, 6 Speed LBB - ED 7/2016
1997 993 Cab - Sold; 1997 993 Turbo - Sold
2001 Boxster S - Original Owner - 30K Miles -SOLD
Chuck W. is offline   Reply With Quote