View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 06:39 AM   #13
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
Few questions you want to ask yourself first

- For the look only (e.g. cast wheels from ebay)
- For the look + performance (e.g. forged, ADV, OZ, Champion, etc)
- Concave style or wide with a lip
- Meshed style, spoked style
- Custom made (colors, anodized, stamped, 1pc, 2 pcs wheels, etc)

So...

What are you and your boxster into?

and...

What is your budget for a set of wheels? if I may ask

Once you put down those I'm sure a few here will be able to give you a hand with your search.
I want to go window shopping! I want to see what else is out there for the Boxster.

For the right wheels I'd be willing to put some money at them.

I've done several search types on Google and I get the same wheels. Google is becoming useless.

I want 8.5x19" front and 10 or 10.5x19" rear wheels. I want them to be black, but if I have to go get them powder coated I can do that to if I truly love the set.

All my searching I've come down to a pair on eBay. Right size, offset just about right, but the wheels just are not grabbing me.

19"x8 5" 10" 5x130 ET50 42 Matte Black Machined Face Staggered Wheels Rims | eBay

I'd have to get these powder coated to all black, but I don't like how the spokes flare out from the center (the V shape).

Even though this set has the V style to them they are not as pronounced and the spokes are curved, which I like, but I the seller only has the rears in 9.5 and 11" wheels.

19" Black Carrera Style Wheels Fits Porsche 986 987 Cayman Boxster Coupe s Rims | eBay

KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote