View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 11:13 AM   #2
Brad Roberts

As far as I know? Porsche only sold lug bolts long enough to accommodate 7mm spacers.

IF.. IF I have to run spacers on any of my cars? We use Tarett screw in LONG studs which can accommodate up to a 22mm spacer. Typically? we do it correctly and have wheels made to properly fit the car, and not try to run 996/997 wheels.. with a 20+mm spacers. I know what TireRack likes to sell..

As far as "axle/wheel bearing issues?" Pure BS. I have maintained/been involved with the fastest AutoX Boxster's CA. has to offer (which are much harder on wheels bearings and the such than some of my track customers) and.. we run 20-24 events a year.. My fast guy? 20mm spacers behind OZ wheels from a 996.
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote