View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 01:17 AM   #2
rfuerst911sc

I use my Durametric on a 6 year old Toshiba works just fine. My laptop is running Windows 7 as the operating system, not sure if other Windows systems run as well. Nothing wrong with buying used there are plenty of good machines out there, however I would caution you to make sure whatever you end up with has a good battery. The instructions that came with my Durametric are VERY specific to NOT use a laptop that is plugged into a 110 volt power supply ( charger ) while in use. Not sure why that is but it's in the operating manual. I have the DIY version vs. the Pro model not sure if that's the difference.
If you have a local laptop business that does business turn ins that would be a great way to pick up a good quality laptop as business's tend to turn them in every 2-3 years.
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote