View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 08:51 PM   #14
chaddar22

Sprint Booster Rocks!

I am a new (3 week) owner of a 2001 Boxster S Tip.(with just 18000 miles) I ordered the book 101 for your Porsche Boxster from Pelican Parts and found project #94, Installing a Sprint Accelerator Booster. Because I noticed the distinct lag in accelerator response in all types of driving and the pronounced delay from mashing the pedal to actual response. I was instantly curious and ordered one. While waiting for the part to arrive I read numerous post on this subject in this forum both against and for this small expensive addition. Well I received and installed the Booster today. NOW this Boxster S Tiptronic is the car I was hoping for! In Sport mode it completely enhances the driving experience while accelerating more smoothly and allowing the car to shift in proper timing while maintaining consistent acceleration. Just Pure Fun Driving Pleasure. In Race mode there is no hesitation or lag at all. I can not wait to Track her. I know this is just an electronic change and not an add in HP or torque, but this is a different car now! It responds the way I expected it should and acts like it was just given a brand new heart! If you can afford this upgrade, THEN DO IT! You will not regret it.
chaddar22 is offline   Reply With Quote