View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 12:57 PM   #4
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
I sent a message to the seller about the Circuit Werks pipes and the size of the pipes. This is the reply I got back from him.

"All 2.7L and 3.2L are the same including 00-04 Boxsters. I'm not sure why their's are different. It's the same because our exhuasts fits 97-04 so are the headers. Ours was actually made for the 00-04 Boxster S. I guess maybe because some have o2 bungs and some doesn't. Ours does and also comes with a bung cap if you don't want to use it. Ours is one piece design and with the rear brackets.

I am not at the shop today, but I believe they are 2" pipings. The same as your performance or aftermarket exhaust. Thank you!

Mark at Improve Motorsports"

Also as for the price. If I had gone with the Top Speed pipes I would have bought 2 EasySeal Exhaust Clamps to minimize the drone from the Top Speed pipes. The 2 clamps would have cost an extra $28.06 including shipping. So I would actually save money going with the single piece Circuit Werks pipes vs. the Top Speed 2 piece pipe design.

Anyone interested in those EasySeal Exhaust Clamps can find them here.

http://www.verociousmotorsports.com/EasySeal-Exhaust-Clamp-Stainless-Steel

Now if I could just find someone selling the "c" pipes in T-304 Polished Stainless Steel in 2" size so I don't have to use the original more restrictive OEM 1 3/4" "c" pipes. Anyone know if these exist?

Last edited by KRAM36; 12-14-2014 at 01:36 PM.
KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote