View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 01:15 AM   #1
ade_SKI

Fab Speed Exhaust & Clear Litronics upgrade (F&R) plus side skirts, spoiler & trim

Ok guys I have the following items for sale in Manly beach, Sydney, NSW, Australia .

Ideally I am looking for a domestic purchase, in Sydney would be even better. I have recently sold my 986 and upgraded to an options loaded 981 but have the following kicking around:

Fabspeed full exhaust system for 2.5L 2.7L & 3.2L
I had some issues with the sports cats and Fabspeed replaced these with brand new ones. The car was sold whilst they were in transit back from the states. The mufflers are used but in great condition (2 years old). They come with the dual sports tips as well. This was a $6,000 AUD exhaust to buy, ship and fit from the US. Its the exhaust listed here without the chip:

Porsche 986 Boxster Performance Package - Fabspeed Motorsport

I'm looking for $1,750 AUD for it second hand (bear in mind the sports cats are brand new) - serious buyers can request photo's over the phone I don't have them to hand as the exhaust is still boxed from Fabspeed - btw this will make your 986 sound like a Maserati - rumble at 2-4 but sweet as and gnarly at 5k rpm upwards

Litronics clear light package. I upgraded my lights to particlewaves custom jobs, the angel eyes on one of which started to fail as I sold the car. I kept the original Porsche Litronics though. These will fit 996/986's. I also have the clear light upgrade for the rear and will sell both together for $1100 - again photos upon request from a serious buyer.

Body trim - I have 986 skirts for sale (unpainted) and the small rear lip that replaces the stock spoiler on the gen 1 (unpainted). $300 for both brand new never used (These are the side skirts pictured, mine began to warp and by the time I had purchased new ones the body shop agreed to repair them and did such a good job I kept the spares)

Silver trim - I have the CD holder in artic silver - $80
Cup Holder - I have a cup holder for a RHD drive car - $50
Carbon Fibre wing mirror covers - these arrived as I was selling my car, they are brand new and ready to fit - $120
If anyone has need of it I also have a K&N stock air filter for the stock air intake - $50

If anyone wants to seriously upgrade their 986's appearance and performance this would be a good package and I am happy to discounted $$$ for the whole lot together

Call or text me on +61 (0) 430659484 - Adrian

ade_SKI is offline   Reply With Quote