View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 07:52 AM   #11
porsche-land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavor 987S View Post
What a bunch of horse****************! I hope you never sell an engine to a 986 Forum Member or Rennlist Member again. You've never contributed a single iota of help or information to any single 986 Forum member, ever. All you've ever done is hawk your parts here and try to sell stuff.

Need I mention, only an idiot would ever call their business Porsche-land, then change it to Forsche-land, and then change it a 3rd time. That's reason enough not to buy from you. I'm glad Porsche corporate shut you down this summer when you started hawking your crap here on the Forum.

Still waiting for your PM. Don't know what you are so afraid of.
Dear Flavor 987S,

One and only advise I will give YOU on this forum is to mind your own business. Ever since we started to post on this forum, we have read your less than intelligent comments. You must be a very bitter man, and have nothing else to do in your life than to sit in front of your computer, and hate us.
Even if you have something to do in your life, you can still come and visit or give us a call. You will find our contact info here, genius: CONTACT AND DIRECTIONS - ************ ************ ************ ************ ************ ************ ************MB MOTORSPORTS
We have sold our engines to customers all over US, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Germany, Poland, even Australia!
Our honest work speaks for itself, so do our prices. Same thing goes for IMS bearing. We don't thrive on people's lack of knowledge...
FYI, we have received many positive responses from other forum members after last night's post.