View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 01:44 PM   #17
Crono0001

I want to bring this thread up, as it's been completely a year (nearly) and I still do not have my lights.

Jeff at xtrememotorcars has become more and more unbearable. He has been avoiding my phone calls and not replying to my e-mails. Then one day, sends me a random e-mail saying that he has the lights. On top of that, he has the audacity to send me a PayPal invoice requesting money for shipping. Keep in mind, I've already used up two sets, and I've paid for shipping each and every time. The last two times I've sent him money, I didn't get my lights until at least 6 months later (actually, the second time I didn't get my lights at all). So before I send him money this time to get this warranty set (which he claims has passed customs and is on its way), I ask him to please "physically have the lights ready to ship before I send you any money." His response,

"alright whatever"

That was dated Nov. 10th.
There has still been no reply. My phone calls are met with voicemail (after a random amount of rings, sometimes immediately), and my e-mails remain unresponsive.

I do not recommend these lights or Xtreme Motor Cars
16 Mercedes C450 AMG
22 Tesla Model X Plaid
Crono0001 is offline   Reply With Quote