View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 02:37 PM   #50
kjc2050

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxsterLS376 View Post
I haven't been pointing it out too much, but there are no templates, no instructions of any kind really... Literally I have like 40 pictures of install pics that they sent me and that is about it. I have no idea how to mount the accessories or if they will even fit without additional cutting as none of the pictures they provided show motors with accessories attached

It ticks me off a bit personally because there are a lot of simple questions that I'll probably have to call and ask which could have been headed off with just a bit of simple instruction. Also after spending almost $7k for this kit there is quite a bit that I feel they could have included such as an adapter for the oil pressure sensor so that you can turn the intake manifold around 180* and little things like that which I'm sure will add up. Not worried about the dollars but the time spent researching what I need when they clearly have done it before and could at least point you in the right direction

I would gladly spend another grand or two to have everything I need plus some instructions... heck it would have been nice if they even put the bolts into different baggies and labeled them with a sharpie but nope, just throw them all in baggies/boxes.

Anyway sorry for ranting but sometimes it just needs to be done.
Thanks
J
Sounds like a really half-assed package for $7K!!!