View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 12:13 PM   #43
BoxsterLS376

Made a bit more progress this afternoon but not as much as I wanted so i'll probably head back tomorrow for more. Also finally got all the parts together in one place so snapped a pic of it all, plus I went ahead and made a little video which is uploading now that I will post a link to later.

Here are some pics of todays progress, as you can see quite a bit has to go away. The cuts on the drivers side are just about where they need to be, the passenger side needs about another inch taken off. I'll get some pictures tomorrow with the side plates in place once I clean it up a bit more.

Boxster50 - It is not really a relocation of the interior emergency brake handle, but the actual holder for the e-brake lines. I'm not really sure how it will all work out yet but the holder gets relocated down and new holes will have to be made for the cables, undoubtedly something will have to be modified but I think it will just require new holes in the trans tunnel, nothing unsightly. Once everything is welded up and sprayed with undercoating it will look good and nothing should change on the interior.

Thanks Dlirium! I really appreciate the comments and feedback from everyone too, keeps me motivated!! Thanks!
J

Last edited by BoxsterLS376; 11-15-2014 at 12:20 PM.
BoxsterLS376 is offline   Reply With Quote