View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 03:49 PM   #76
Nine8Six

Geezzz.... I am starting to feel a tad uncomfortable here

At your request I have deleted the only two references that I've made to your website. Which were in fact replies from a member gormalins8..... If you feel the need to removed his posts then might worth you sending him a quick pm. I had no objection him posting them at the first place no worries.

Some tip for you. If you don't want your image to leak and be restricted use/access only, have a look at "Google Web Master Tools". That doc will provide you with the technicalities RE how to code your website so pics remain under your full control. Sort of the same how Porsche and other Co does to theirs. Hence the reason you'll never see their pics in other part of the web freely accessible, with their dwload links pointing at other sources, etc. Just a tip mate

You do great work, carry on at full speed. I don't intent to commercialize my flowers for the boxster 987, the Z4, S2k or Cadies or anything like that. All I intent doing is a one of the nicest windscreen you'll see in Shanghai (and in-the-world) for my super duper eBay-sponsored Porsche Boxster! Now if some friends would want the same, I am all willing to share what I have mate. "Limited Edition lol"

I can't comment on the legal concerns that you may have I apologize for not responding to your message. We indeed do have those legal advisor guys at HQ that I'm sure could quickly advise me... I just don't want them to know I play with LEDs mate. If this ever go commercial (read Amazon.com!) you can be rest assured due diligence will be carried out before.

To the Great Panels

Last edited by Nine8Six; 11-11-2014 at 05:21 PM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote