View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 02:10 AM   #6
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreseller View Post
You're confusing the first (in which I worked as an actor) with the last (one I would never step foot in lol).

One of the cardinal rules emphasized during training when I worked there was to NEVER touch nor make contact with the patrons, a BIG no-no!! After that was fire safety, the basement of the 3 story "School House" was a wiring maze that had to rival the bowels of NASA.

Nine8Six, Did you ever make any progress on the 993 project?
I speed-read the Zuffenhausen and often do it backward - clearly not good at it sorry

Sold that 993 to a Chinese guy here locally for $2k in Aug lol Was pointless rebuilding it. Too much work was the main reason I gave up... $60,000 min if you add the engine work. I was convinced I was all up for that Porsche lovin' restoration thing.... huge fail... not old enough maybe dunno! I might try this again in 30+ years see if that passion kicks in correctly lol

Core, sure I've missed the joke somewhere but what's up with the big/bold/blk PL quoted signature anyway mate? Reads pretty awkward as a signature if you don't mind me saying (???)