View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 11:27 AM   #4
BYprodriver

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaps10 View Post
Why have I not seen that before? I'd only glanced at the IMS assemblies on the LN page without taking the time to understand what the offering is.

Is it just my browser or is the LN page devoid of much in the way of product descriptions? More importantly, is this shaft drop in compatible with my two row engine, or do I need different chains, cam sprockets, etc?

I grasp welding or pinning the gear to the shaft of course. This assembly appears to have that operation taken care of and includes a triple row bearing I can't even buy separately.

I might have to knock off a few more convenience stores.
I guess LN has removed thier original website to minimize competitors using the info there. I believe the triple row upgrade was the 1st IMSB service/upgrade available & has always require installation @ LN. Just send your IMS to LN & allow about a month for shipping & upgrade service. I do this for all the engines I build & consider it a once & done for life operation.