View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 04:56 AM   #27
BoxsterLS376

Greetings everyone,

Sorry for the delayed reply, been busier then normal at work tearing down a 1965 911 to send it off for major bodywork and rust repair. Plus my grandma had a stroke a few weeks ago so I've been spending more spare time at the hospital then I would like. She's doing better now but lost most use of her left side so things will never be the same

Ok sorry again for starting off on a downer! That being said I have not heard from Renegade yet and tomorrow marks 6 weeks since ordered, although i'm sure they will call as soon as it is ready, i'll reach out to them today. I still need to send off my power steering lines which I just pulled off this weekend so they can make the appropriate lines for the electric steering conversion too.

Also need to go ahead and get the motor coming which i'm going to try and order today. Hopefully they are still in stock and can probably have it by the end of the week.

Since the car had a coolant/oil failure I really need to clean out the cooling system too and make sure there is no guck in it. I have been thinking about it and may go ahead and upgrade the radiators since I have to pull all that crap out. Any of you tried the upgraded radiators from CSF?? I can get them for a little under $400 each and think it's a good "while you're in there" upgrade.

I also appreciate the PM's and emails I have recieved from a few of you and will try to get back to them all. Very excited to get started on this project!!

I'll definitely update again hopefully in a few days when things start to show up!!
Thanks!
J

EDIT: Just spoke with the folks at Renegade and looks like they are just waiting on a few small bits and the kit should ship out later this week or early next week!

Last edited by BoxsterLS376; 10-21-2014 at 11:13 AM. Reason: add info
BoxsterLS376 is offline   Reply With Quote