Old 10-20-2014, 06:46 PM   #1
ppolf

'03 Boxster - Seal Gray - 59k miles - $13,500

2003 Porsche Boxster – Seal Gray

$13,500 – pick up or buyer pays shipping

Untouched, hi-resolution photos: Boxster - scrump

• 59k miles
• 5 Speed Manual Transmission
• 18” Victor Equipment wheels (black) with Hankook Ventus V12 tires – less than 1k miles on both wheels and tires
• Leather
• Cruise Control
• Auto Climate Control
• JVC CD/MP3/Bluetooth player w/ Pioneer amplifier (see below)
• Two keys - one with non-functional key head, other with non-functional rear trunk button.
• No known issues besides left turn signal not automatically resetting.
• Porsche battery charger/tender included.
• Garage door opener included (see below)

The interior is in good shape, some wear on driver seat bolster. Top has been recently treated with Porsche convertible top sealer. No leaks to my knowledge, but I’ve only driven it in the rain a couple of times. There are a few minor scratches on the body consistent with an 11-year-old car. There is a minor ding on the rear trunk from it being closed with something to large inside. There is also a minor door ding. I figure that paintless dent removal can fix it, just have never done so as they are minor. The center console was showing wear, so I had it repainted in Porsche Basalt Black. The floor mats are a couple of years old and show next to no wear.

The stock cd player mechanism failed but the radio and the amplifier both work. I removed both to install the JVC and Pioneer units. I made a custom wiring harness that plugged directly in to the stock harness for the amp and used an off-the-shelf adaptor for the in-dash piece. The stock wiring is not cut or damaged in anyway; the old equipment could be easily reinstalled if so desired. I’ll include it with the car if desired.

I used one of the blank dash slots to install a garage door opener. I used a two-position switch from a targa and soldered it to a keychain-sized opener. It works great and can be easily accessed by popping up the center trim (if you need to replace the battery, for example).

Can’t forget the standard legalese – No warranties, as is.

I’m only selling to help pay for an Executive MBA and hoping to reward myself with a newer model upon graduation.

PM me if interested and thanks for looking.
Josh
ppolf is offline   Reply With Quote