View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 02:36 PM   #5
AUDIOGUY

Great review! I am a BMW M roadster convert.. My last two cars were M Roadsters. I have to say that BMW still offers alot for the money as far as options and hp etc. A comparably equipped Boxster is in 911 territory as far as price. Performance is generally excellent in the acceleration catagory but the handling and total package makes the Boxster more of a driving enthusiasts car. I am not surprised how traditionally the M roadster handles with the drift etc. I do miss some things about my M roadster... mostly the shifting action... havent found a better shifter feel yet. On a daily basis, I will take the Boxster S for the 2 trunks, the styling, the handling and brakes... althought the M roadsters were dead even. Resale on an M car is probably better than a Boxster S... I traded my 2000 M roadster with 40k miles for 22500.00 not bad! All in all, I am happier in the Box and am glad that I bought one. I will probably look for another newer one after I am tired of the 2001 S that I have.
AUDIOGUY is offline   Reply With Quote