View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 12:49 PM   #40
Coaster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgfranz View Post
I run the Michelin Pilot Super Sport now and they have been great, except they break loose in corners really easy, or it could be my driving, but they wear really poorly.
I agree mine break loose in the corners and wore pretty fast for a mild driver like me.

I bought my car with (almost) new Michelin Pilot Super Sports on it. Backs are worn down after 13k, fronts still look good. They car was was too loose in the rain (especially on the worn down tire). I'm going to replace the rears with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3. As a daily driver and no AX or DE I think these are a good choice. 500 AA A rating. Tire Rack had a good price; however, the installation is going to cost a little more since I wanted to get them road force balanced. Discount doesn't do that. In a few months, going to switch to them on the front too.
2003 S, 6 Speed, PCM, PSM, Bose, Litronics with washers, on its' second LN IMSB, comfort top, UDP, 987 engine mount, 997 RMS, Koni Sport Shocks, H&R springs, Techno brace, comfort blinkers, nin8six windscreen, particlewave light up cubby
Coaster is offline   Reply With Quote