View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 08:53 PM   #1
dghii

Busy day! SSK Install and auction purchase..

What a busy day...
Finally got around to installing an E_bay SSK that my boys bought me last Christmas.
Console removal was a piece of cake as I'd done it before. The SSK install was fun...a few issues to resolve but it shifts smooth and crisps and I'm very happy with the results.

So....while on e_bay the other night I spot a o reserve 99 M roadster with 104K miles by owner that looks great. I've love the looks and sound of this car, having owned a'99 back about 10 years ago. Anyway, I place a bid tonight (over a few beers) with about 35 minutes left in the auction. I'm high bidder but I'm confident I will be outbid. I'm totally fine with being outbid and thinking about shouda, woulda, coulda.

Nope.

I'm the man.

The car is not too far away but I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. I retired the beginning of June and really needed a third two seat convertible.

1999 BMW M Roadster No Reserve | eBay

Buyers remorse is setting in right now but that's not unusual. I've bought 4 cars and 3 houses and two beach front condos at auction over the years and they all worked out ok.
Crap, what have I done?
dghii is offline   Reply With Quote