View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 03:51 PM   #204
itsnotanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishrocco View Post
looking for some 986 front caliper part number:

986 351 421

986 351 422
I only sell the complete caliper set of fronts and backs together. If I only sold the fronts, I would have a pile of rears no one would want. I do on the other hand have a lot of people buying all four.
Base=$350+shipping (I have 3 sets left)
S=$600+shipping(I have two sets left and they need both need repainting)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxsterS2002 View Post
would you happen to have a black or dark blue rear storage tray with speakers, or the bose rear sub?
Rick
Rick, I have one black one that needs to be restored. The carpet is faded and peeling. It has some nicks on the middle sliding door and all four speakers need to be replaced. Nothing that can't easily be fixed. $100+shipping. I'll admit it's a little high for the condition, but I'm kind of holding onto it for myself. I can be bought though I have pics if you or anyone else is interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfuerst911sc View Post
If anyone is sitting on the fence about doing business with Woody because you don't know him or any other reason I can tell you he is an honest seller. I had a tiny hiccup on a recent order and he corrected it immediately ! I believe he's an old school type where a handshake between two men is a deal. A pleasure to deal with and I will purchase more in the future when needed.
Thanks! I got your PM and if I come across the piece, I'll let you know
itsnotanova is offline   Reply With Quote