View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 01:41 AM   #11
rfuerst911sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_T View Post
Yeah? Well, seeing as how you seem to like running your mouth, explain to me why members of this forum should re-post answers that have been repeatedly posted in the past just because some lazy, self-entitled lump is too damn lazy to look them up himself. It''s not a matter of superiority, just a matter of expecting people to at least make some small token effort to look for their own answers before bleating for help.

So bite me.
Mark how did I go from posting a reasonable question to " a lazy self-entitled lump " ? Painting with a broad brush there aren't you ? I was in the middle of trying to remove the console, I posted a quick question and was looking for an answer it really was that simple. After not being able to remove the console I gave up and came in and remembered Pelican had tech articles. I found the one that a friendly forum member posted above and will tackle it again. So sorry to take up your valuable band width.................
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote